This project was designed to display all the web development skills I had learned throughout the program, with no prescribed way as to what project or how I could satisfy the requirements.
As mentioned above, the overall goal for this project was to create something that encompassed all of the material I had learned throughout the program. Those requirements are listed below:
I looked over a list of free to use third-party APIs that were made available to all classmates as well as Googling various other APIs to find one that interested me. I selected the Fun Translations API as it incorporated elements that I felt were make the project intesting and fun to a diverse audience. My research consisted mostly of using the API documentation in addition to referencing the Vue CLI documentation since there was an upgrade between quarters.
In summary, what I built was an online webapp that a user can use to select one of five available API text translators to translate any user submitted text.